How to make soap flowers?
1. Grate soap to fine pieces
2. Dry them in sun for a day
3. Add fevicol and corn powder and the grated soap in ratio as it can be made ito a dough
4. Use gauss to make the center of flower by putting the dough in center and squeezing it.
5. Make different petal shapes and join them using thin copper or any wire.
6. Use green colour craft tape for stem.
7. You can use buds cut into two halves to use as the centre of flower.
8. Arrange them in a basket.
9. Let it dry for a day
10. For colours use acrylic colours along with mix or try different colour soaps.